Goodwill offers a variety of employment, education and health services geared toward helping individuals and families become economically self-sufficient.
Since 1930, Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana has helped Hoosiers become more economically self-sufficient through employment, education, job training and other services. Today, we are one of the largest of the more than 160 Goodwills in North America, providing services to many thousands of individuals and families each year. Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana serves 39 Hoosier counties. Our Goodwill is a certified agency
of United Way of Central Indiana
Goodwill changes lives every day by empowering people to increase their independence and reach their potential through education, health and employment.
- Innovation: Goodwill identifies gaps, evaluates opportunities and risks, and creates solutions that significantly advance our mission.
- The Value of the Individual: Goodwill demonstrates respect for the dignity, worth and uniqueness of all people.
- Learning: People grow and build confidence when they learn and apply knowledge.
- Employment: People can reach their greatest potential through employment.
- Self-sufficiency: Goodwill believes in every person’s ability to define, work toward and achieve greater independence.
- Lasting Impact: Goodwill values solutions that result in long-term, social impact that affects multiple generations.
Careers at Goodwill
We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live independently, earn wages and achieve their dreams. We’re committed to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals, whether it’s earning a credential or degree, planning for your next career, polishing your job search and interview skills, getting your finances in order or overcoming a challenge specific to your experience or background.
There is never too much Good
! Join the Goodwill team – purpose, passion, and people. We are a social enterprise and a do good
business that values and empowers our employees.
Goodwill Industries International, Inc. (GII) is North America’s leading nonprofit provider of education, training, and career services for people with disadvantages, such as employment challenges, homelessness, and lack of education or work experience, as well as those with physical, mental and emotional disabilities. We serve as the national office of the Goodwill brand and support the 157 regional Goodwill members located throughout the U.S., U.S. territories, Canada, and other countries. GII provides the Goodwill membership with leadership, resources, and consultative services. Help us continue to grow and support the Goodwill legacy by joining our dynamic team of mission-driven and passionate people.